The Speech Den is very excited to host Alexandria Zachos, MS, CCC-SLP/L, Speech Language Pathologist, Director of Meaningful Speech, to speak about Gestalt Language Processing.
Some of the topics being covered during the conference:
- How to Identify Gestalt Language Processors (GLP)
- Understand the Natural Language Acquisition (NLA) framework
- Gestalt VS Analytic Language Processors
- GLP and six different stages of NLA
- Gestalt Language Processors and AAC
- Assessing, Report Writing and Goal Setting
- Plus, lots more!!
Who is this for:
We encourage everyone with an interest in gaining an understanding in Gestalt Language Processing to attend, in particular:
- Health & Education Professionals
When is it?
- 12th & 13th 09:30 OR 15th & 16th 10:00 June 2023
Where is it?
- 12th / 13th – Leonardo Hotel, Cheltenham GL51 0TS
- 15th / 16th – Marylebone Theatre, Rudolf Steiner House, London, NW1 6XT
How much is it?
Using Promo Code:
Dates Code are Active For:
18th November 2022 – 31st December 2022
1st January 2023 – 30th April 2023
Codes no longer active
From 1st May 2023 onwards
Prices shown do not include the Ticket Provider Charge
How do I buy a ticket:
Tickets can be purchased via these links:
Cheltenham Conference Tickets – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cheltenham-gestalt-language-processors-conference-tickets-469092015847
London Conference Tickets – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-gestalt-language-processors-conference-tickets-469119457927
PLEASE ENSURE YOU APPLY THE PROMO CODE BEFORE CHECKING OUT OTHERWISE THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE APPLIED AND CANNOT BE REVERSED ONCE THE PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE.
Tickets are non-refundable for this conference.